Friday 10 August 2012

Come in, wipe your feet and take a seat

So here goes, the official launch of my clean living and eating blog. If you take the time to read some of the background pages you'll see it's not without a certain amount of trepidation as to whether or not this actually serves any useful purpose to anyone at all - but thinking positively let's hope it does!

I'm intending to provide reasonably regular updates covering a range of topics that interest me from new recipes I've tried or others have passed onto me, new ideas about fitness and my experiences to just general observations to provoke a debate (currently pondering for example the wonders of  flat trainers v gel based ones, how effective is creatine, who's stolen the gym's skipping rope! and whether I can turn my idea for a rugby fit training programme I have cheesily named Aer-Rugbics into the next big fitness revolution - more on these later no doubt!)

I hope you like what you read and it serves as a pleasant distraction from whatever else occupies you, please do leave any comments about my posts (positive and/or negative) or recipes (send me your recipes too for inclusion)

Enjoy and don't take life too seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment