Ingredients (Serve 4-6)1 Onion sliced
1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into slices
2 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
2 large Courgettes cut into chunks
1 Aubergine cut into chunks
2 cloves of Garlic crushed
1 squeeze of Tomato Puree
2 tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
1 tablespoon of Hemp Oil
Directions1. Heat the oil in a large pan, an ideal type of pan to use would be a Le Creuset style pan.
2. Add the onions and garlic and fry gently until translucent - don't allow them to brown
3. Add the courgettes, aubergines and peppers and continue to fry for around 5 minutes until the veg starts to brown and caramelise. Make sure you allow the veg to brown as this adds flavour.
4. Add the tomatoes, vinegar, puree, seasoning and thyme and simmer for around a further 5 mins
Why it's good for you?1. A single serving is around 3 of your 5 to 10 a day
2. Very low in saturated fat
3. Low carb.
3. Very low calorie (if you're a counter!) even in a big portion size, yet very filling and no need for starchy carbs.