IngredientsHandful of Baby Leaf Spinach
1/2 handful of blueberries
1 Kiwi Fruit
1/2 handful of Chill Munchy Seeds (available from Tesco)
Directions- Peel the Kiwi fruit and cut into chunks
- Cut the Strawberries in half
- Combine all the fruit and veg ingredients in a bowl
- Squeeze over the lime juice
- Sprinkle the munchy seeds on top
What's good about this meal- Blueberries are a great source of anti-oxidants that are said to reduce your chance of getting cancer. They also contain good vitamin levels along with the rest of the fruit.
- Not only is Spinach one of your 5 a day, like Blueberries it's a great anti-oxidant
- The munchy seeds are a good source of protein and oily fats, the chilli also helps fire up your fat burning metabolism.